clicksters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
clicksters

5 posters

Clicksters

popstar

Clicksters Empty Clicksters

Post  popstar Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:30 pm

Everyone is confused hahahahaha...you are all so clueless!! ROFL This is where you go to when you are bored after watching cyber bully and click on this site...CLICKSTERS...get it you clueless people...CLICKSTERS are people who have nothing better to do but look up stuff they see in movies LOOOOOL

We are all CLICKSTERS Loosers!!! Moohahaha
    popstar

Clicksters Empty Re: Clicksters

Post  popstar Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:51 pm

popstar wrote:Everyone is confused hahahahaha...you are all so clueless!! ROFL This is where you go to when you are bored after watching cyber bully and click on this site...CLICKSTERS...get it you clueless people...CLICKSTERS are people who have nothing better to do but look up stuff they see in movies LOOOOOL

This is sooooo pathetic...I have to reply to myself!! OMG!! Me so sad...They made this look so exciting on cyber bully :-(
    popstar

Post  popstar Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:51 pm

popstar wrote:
    popstar wrote:Everyone is confused hahahahaha...you are all so clueless!! ROFL This is where you go to when you are bored after watching cyber bully and click on this site...CLICKSTERS...get it you clueless people...CLICKSTERS are people who have nothing better to do but look up stuff they see in movies LOOOOOL

This is sooooo pathetic...I have to reply to myself!! OMG!! Me so sad...They made this look so exciting on cyber bully :-(

I know right?
    popstar

Post  popstar Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:53 pm

popstar wrote:
    popstar wrote:

I know right?

FOR SURE BUT ITS PRETTY COOL...IM REALLY POPULAR HERE I GOT 3 REPLIES..YIP YIP cheers
    popstar

Post  popstar Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:56 am

popstar wrote:
    popstar wrote:
    popstar wrote:

I know right?

FOR SURE BUT ITS PRETTY COOL...IM REALLY POPULAR HERE I GOT 3 REPLIES..YIP YIP cheers

Shocked UMMM DUH IT WAS CLIQUESTERS... Shocked
    Smileyxoxolove

Post  Smileyxoxolove Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:25 am

popstar wrote:
    popstar wrote:

I know right?

um you watched that?? ahah
    sh3llyb3llz
    sh3llyb3llz

Post  sh3llyb3llz Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:21 pm

omg we totally r clickster lozerzz lol
    popstar

Post  popstar Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:39 pm

sh3llyb3llz wrote:omg we totally r clickster lozerzz lol

YA i know totally