clicksters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
clicksters

+14
Monica_Loves_Dustin
munchkin
Ben15
dinoopanda
angelbitch1
JamieLee916
misskay1995
vabeyta15
seth~123$
Scott
saralli
armclickster1
ciana12
Anonymoose
18 posters

Cyberbullying

Anonymoose

Cyberbullying Empty Cyberbullying

Post  Anonymoose Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:12 am

People online keep saying mean things about me but I can't for the life of me figure out what to do about it. It's gotten so bad that I even tried to kill myself by taking a bunch of aspirin but I ended up struggling with the lid to the bottle for about 20 minutes before my mom and a friend came and stopped me. They are saying that I will sleep with men for money but really I'm just like any other girl!

Any ideas on what to do to get these people to leave me alone? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Thanks,

Taylor
    ciana12
    ciana12

Cyberbullying Empty same here

Post  ciana12 Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:16 am

i was in the same postition that taylor in the movie was in. and i have been in the hopspital two times, both because of rumors. its not fun but you justh ave to keep going and learn that you are perfect the way you are and people will see you just like that. you have to keep going and someday, it will all get better
    armclickster1
    armclickster1

Cyberbullying Empty Re: Cyberbullying

Post  armclickster1 Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:19 am

The key is to not let them be satisifed!! thats all they want. so why give it to them right?!
    saralli
    saralli

Cyberbullying Empty Don't give up

Post  saralli Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:24 am

I was cyber bullied all through high school, i know the feeling for sure, you can't let them win. Stand up for youself and speak out , let others know whats going on so the situation isn't left unspoken !
    Scott

Post  Scott Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:26 am

Ur a liar saralli
    saralli
    saralli

Cyberbullying Empty liar?

Post  saralli Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:28 am

how am i a liar?
    armclickster1
    armclickster1

Post  armclickster1 Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:31 am

dont listen to scott he is writing that on everyone's posts....
    saralli
    saralli

Post  saralli Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:33 am

o ok thanks hahaha
    seth~123$

Post  seth~123$ Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:37 am

I just watched the movie cyberbullying on abc family and yall are right its not funny it really hurts i've been cyberbullied on facebook it was a kid that went to school and it really does hurt peaople need to stop its not funny or cool.....
    vabeyta15

Post  vabeyta15 Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:17 am

i just watched the movie and it sucks to be cyberbulled it just sucks to be bullied i was bullied all through out elementry and middle school and it sucked i went home crying everyday not knowing what to do but then i finally figured that i dont need to pay attention to what they say or do even if it hurts u cant let them be the bigger person show them whos boss this goes to everyone who has been billied or hasnt yet
    misskay1995

Post  misskay1995 Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:44 am

I havent got cyberbullied but it is the same thing as getting bullied. my whole life i have gotten called fat and whore and slut and everything else. i have tried to kill myself to by hanging my self and taking pills! i also got told that i lied about getting raped i tried killing my self after that when i was 7 with a knife i helded it to my stomach and iwas gonna stab my self cuz my mom didny believe me, so he took me in to the hospital to see if it was ture it was. the guys are finally in prison! i am now 16 and still get bullied and get called fat but i ingore it or tell them to fuck off cuz if there bulling you they feel the same about ther selfs!
    JamieLee916
    JamieLee916

Post  JamieLee916 Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:55 am

It's hard and it hurts but you just have to keep you're head up and ignore what they say. The people that matter will know it's not true and you know it's not true. Someone made a burn page on facebook and it was supposed to be of all the city hoes and I was put on there along with my best friend and I just laughed it off. I'm better then that and I know it and the people that don't see that are not a factor.
    angelbitch1

Post  angelbitch1 Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:57 am

A cyber bully is just someone who isn't happy with there own life so to make them self feel satisfied they have to make someone else feel horrible my advise is to do ur best to ignore them and don't let them get to u i know its hard but the more u pay attention the more they do it i have never been cyper bullied but i have been made fun of in school since first grade and i learned to forget about the low lifes who try to hurt me and anyone who gets made fun of or worse should always remember that there better then wat anyone says or thinks
    dinoopanda
    dinoopanda

Post  dinoopanda Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:02 pm

Dear taylor.
    report their a**es
    and ignore them, cus if you dont let it bother you, then they will eventually notice that
    their sarcasm is stupid and dont bother oyu and will eventually leave you alone
    <3-misty
    Ben15

Post  Ben15 Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:54 pm

So I was watching that cyberbulling movie & that just like open my eyes to those poor people...& i also wanted to see if the site was real so I checked it out! Although I can't quite work this thing..
    munchkin
    munchkin

Cyberbullying Empty life it is wat it is....so what u gonna do about it ...

Post  munchkin Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:12 am

study I love you Arrow [b][i]

Hey every one man i see there is alot of up and downs with people these day but the question is why. really y allow others o put u in a place that has u thinking of taking ur one life wat will become of it nothing it only leaves room for them to pick on some one else and to make them feel bad about who or wat they are and look like. we have to take a stand together to stop this its not a game its not fun and it gets u know where. so y not come together and just put a stop to it all .....?
    Monica_Loves_Dustin

Post  Monica_Loves_Dustin Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:51 am

I agree with Munchkin.(:
    *Paige*
    *Paige*

Cyberbullying Empty you got that from cyberbully! Wow.. talking her lines?

Post  *Paige* Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:04 am

Anonymoose wrote:People online keep saying mean things about me but I can't for the life of me figure out what to do about it. It's gotten so bad that I even tried to kill myself by taking a bunch of aspirin but I ended up struggling with the lid to the bottle for about 20 minutes before my mom and a friend came and stopped me. They are saying that I will sleep with men for money but really I'm just like any other girl!

Any ideas on what to do to get these people to leave me alone? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Thanks,

Taylor
    (:DramaMomma:)

Post  (:DramaMomma:) Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:17 am

Wow The Nerve Of Some People....I saw that movie on Abc Family And I Cried.! Its So Sad.!! Why Dont They Just Stop.!!! They Need To Know That Words Hurt.!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation Sad Crying or Very sad
    (:DramaMomma:)

Post  (:DramaMomma:) Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:26 am

misskay1995 wrote:I havent got cyberbullied but it is the same thing as getting bullied. my whole life i have gotten called fat and whore and slut and everything else. i have tried to kill myself to by hanging my self and taking pills! i also got told that i lied about getting raped i tried killing my self after that when i was 7 with a knife i helded it to my stomach and iwas gonna stab my self cuz my mom didny believe me, so he took me in to the hospital to see if it was ture it was. the guys are finally in prison! i am now 16 and still get bullied and get called fat but i ingore it or tell them to fuck off cuz if there bulling you they feel the same about ther selfs!

You Should Just Ignore Them...Just Laugh When They Call You Names...They Only Pick On Yuo Cause Your Better Then Them:)
    Scott

Post  Scott Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:22 am

Ur a whore Paige
    19pcary

Post  19pcary Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:17 am

lol hahha:
    )
    madluv

Post  madluv Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:23 am

I just wached the movie last night and it made me so sad I just wish people that bully others could know what it feels like Mad No Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:30 am