clicksters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
clicksters

+7
Kimber997
mjroks98
Amberlee428
Caradimonds
xCuteiKinz
CrazyAli
pupluv9473
11 posters

im beautiful but i have a problem...

pupluv9473
    pupluv9473

im beautiful but i have a problem... Empty im beautiful but i have a problem...

Post  pupluv9473 Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:32 am

hey well im new to this site. Im watching cyber bully right now and I want to open up. There is this problem I have with my weight... I'm on a new diet called the all liquid diet. Do you know of any diets I could try? I mean I am beautiful but I do have a problem...
    CrazyAli
    CrazyAli

im beautiful but i have a problem... Empty Re: im beautiful but i have a problem...

Post  CrazyAli Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:13 pm

Are you wanting to lose wait for a reason? Or do you think ur fat? The reason I ask is because I used to have an eating disorder cause I thought I was fat. But then I realized that the only one that thought I was fat was me. And that I really didn't need to go on a diet or starve myself. I don't know if this helps or not but I just thought I'd comment that you don't look big in your picture.
    pupluv9473
    pupluv9473

im beautiful but i have a problem... Empty Re: im beautiful but i have a problem...

Post  pupluv9473 Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:32 pm

I feel that I'm fat I've been called a heffer in school before I am 5'9 and weigh 193 lbs now and I feel that its too much I need to be down in the 140's...
    CrazyAli
    CrazyAli

im beautiful but i have a problem... Empty reply

Post  CrazyAli Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:10 am

Well I used to weigh about that much but it was because of the medications I was taking. Once the doctor took me off my meds I dropped like 40 pounds and now i weigh about 160. And I am 5 foot 6

But I personally think you look just fine. Your pretty and if you like the way you look then it doesn't matter what anyone else says or thinks. Just tell yourself that you don't respect their opinion and what they say shouldn't bother you after that.

I hope I am helping a little. But seriously I don't think your fat. Your tall and that makes a difference too.

But you shouldn't make yourself unhealthy or be afraid to eat just because you want to lose weight.

No matter what you do losing weight won't happen over night. After you eat take a walk or a jog or do some exercises.

But if you starve yourself it will just make you less pretty. If you don't eat it makes you pale and your hair gets stringy and hunger craps hurt. I was bulimic and anorexic at one time. I had to learn to not care what other people thought. After I threw up blood I realized what I was doing to myself and that If i didn't stop i was going to die. SO you really should keep eating.

Just do exercises after you eat and it won't really matter what you eat or how often you eat.

I hope I helped at least a little.
    xCuteiKinz

Post  xCuteiKinz Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:55 am

I've been called pregnant by my friend at school and I'm only 11 :/
    Caradimonds

Post  Caradimonds Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:56 am

Honestly we all THINK at some point that were big. you dont look big in your picture and if your happy then who cares what others think. but if your not just ajust you diet a little and and do some excersise, mabye get someone to help you as well. if you believe your beautiful then others will believe that to just be confident in your body.
    Amberlee428
    Amberlee428

Post  Amberlee428 Sat May 26, 2012 7:21 am

pupluv9473 wrote:hey well im new to this site. Im watching cyber bully right now and I want to open up. There is this problem I have with my weight... I'm on a new diet called the all liquid diet. Do you know of any diets I could try? I mean I am beautiful but I do have a problem...

I'm 5'6'' and I weight 186. That is 46 pounds over what I should way. Sometimes, I hate the way I look. My mother is always commenting on it, and I always think that it's because of the way I look, but I know it's because she cares about me. An all liquid diet is very un-healthy. Please, STOP IT NOW! I don't want to see anyone hurting themselves. You seem like a beautiful person, and I don't just mean the way you look! Please, don't let what others say about you get you down. I am engaged. My fiance has a 6 year old son with one of his exes, and a 2 year old daughter with another. He is 24, I am 22. The 6 year old lives with us, my fiance has FULL CUSTODY! I love you He gets his daughter every Saturday, and his son goes to his mothers house every Saturday, although he hates it there. His mother is and her friend, another of my fiances exes, are always calling my pizza face, fat ass, whore. They tell me I am not his mom. And it bothers me. But then, I remember, that at the end of the day, I am the one tucking him into bed every night. And I'm the one that sends him off to school, feeds him, takes him to the park and the library! It bothers me, what they say, but I KNOW none of it is true! And you should too! If you, or ANYONE reading this EVER needs to talk, I'm here. My screename on AIM is amberlee.benoit
    feel free to message me at anytime, day or night. And I promise, I will reply ASAP! Stay strong, peace and love, Amberlee!
    mjroks98

Post  mjroks98 Mon May 28, 2012 1:58 am

you know some of that weight could be that you have bigger boobs or butt but member guys like that Very Happy
    im 14 and i weight 156.2 and i think im prefectly fine
    Kimber997

Post  Kimber997 Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:40 am

anyone who judge's someone because of there weight should take a good look at themselfs if you ask me i'm 6'1 and for a woman thats very tall and i have a full figure Very Happy
    Kimber997

Post  Kimber997 Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:40 am

Kimber997 wrote:anyone who judge's someone because of there weight should take a good look at themselfs if you ask me i'm 6'1 and for a woman thats very tall and i have a full figure Very Happy
    lady_tigers15
    lady_tigers15

Post  lady_tigers15 Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:04 am

No one should judge any it is wrong no body is not ugly ....
    by that i mean ...
    EVERYONE is PRETTY AND SMART no is fat cause we are beautiful in our own ways i might be just a teenager but i have been called names and everything but over look them and never let them get to ur mind because like i said everyone is beautiful if anyone needs someone to talk to im always here ((:
    sweetellissa
    sweetellissa

Post  sweetellissa Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:05 pm

Everyday i go to school and i get called a slut/whore and annoying because i speak the truth .!! I get called anorexic because my body wont let me gain weight.!! Sad
    ablomove
    ablomove

im beautiful but i have a problem... Empty hic up

Post  ablomove Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:05 pm

I sure after taking pills ( seflexin or astaminophen or every kind of pills ) i got unwanted hic up for weeks day and nights awake or sleeping is there any way to stop it . Exclamation
    butterbanana

Post  butterbanana Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:37 am

becoming a vegetarian can help you loose weight, i went veggie because i disagreed with the killing etc but after i gained control on my meat eating, it was SO much easier to control myself over chocolate and fatty things :3

But you have to make sure you eat beans and shizz to get B12 and protein!

your liquid diet will fail and it wont work, you will just get ill.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:07 am