clicksters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
clicksters

3 posters

Bullying Should Be Stopped

hayleybabe

Bullying Should Be Stopped Empty Bullying Should Be Stopped

Post  hayleybabe Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:59 am

i think bullying is so stupid. i believe that the only reason people say the things they do to other people is because they are to afraid to look in the mirror and say it about themselves. the movie Cyberbully was very inspiring. i am one of those that is bullied. i get made fun of because of my weight. i have been trying for the past month to get rid of some of it, but its not an overnight thing. i think some schools should do more to recognize and stop bullying... i understand that not much can be done about cyberbullying but stuff can be done about physical bullying Exclamation
    Angel28
    Angel28

Bullying Should Be Stopped Empty Re: Bullying Should Be Stopped

Post  Angel28 Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:52 am

hayleybabe wrote:i think bullying is so stupid. i believe that the only reason people say the things they do to other people is because they are to afraid to look in the mirror and say it about themselves. the movie Cyberbully was very inspiring. i am one of those that is bullied. i get made fun of because of my weight. i have been trying for the past month to get rid of some of it, but its not an overnight thing. i think some schools should do more to recognize and stop bullying... i understand that not much can be done about cyberbullying but stuff can be done about physical bullying Exclamation

but you might not see the end result in the movie nor in real life. it can be stopped if you only do your part adn SPEAK OUT!!!!!
    butterbanana

Post  butterbanana Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:40 am

Angel28 wrote:
    hayleybabe wrote:i think bullying is so stupid. i believe that the only reason people say the things they do to other people is because they are to afraid to look in the mirror and say it about themselves. the movie Cyberbully was very inspiring. i am one of those that is bullied. i get made fun of because of my weight. i have been trying for the past month to get rid of some of it, but its not an overnight thing. i think some schools should do more to recognize and stop bullying... i understand that not much can be done about cyberbullying but stuff can be done about physical bullying Exclamation

but you might not see the end result in the movie nor in real life. it can be stopped if you only do your part adn SPEAK OUT!!!!!

i agree. unfortunatly you have to say something and i know its really hard to do so but... yeah.
    i guess i am a hypocrite for saying that, i didn't speak out when i was bullied until i ..lets not go there Wink and theen it was sorted out Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:07 am