clicksters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
clicksters

+3
MissyB2012
katelyn101
mairegirl12345
7 posters

Bullying : How to stop it.

mairegirl12345

Bullying : How to stop it.   Empty Bullying : How to stop it.

Post  mairegirl12345 Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:24 pm

Talk about how you would like to stop bullying.
    katelyn101

Bullying : How to stop it.   Empty stop

Post  katelyn101 Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:06 am

id love to stop bullying cuz its sad Sad
    MissyB2012

Bullying : How to stop it.   Empty Bulling

Post  MissyB2012 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:55 pm

I would like to stop Bullying, people don't realise how much they can really hurt someone mentally, Bullying isn't going to go away away its stays with you for a very long time and can really affect ur confidence
    NotGone1
    NotGone1

Bullying : How to stop it.   Empty Re: Bullying : How to stop it.

Post  NotGone1 Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:02 pm

I would just love to stop bullying. Myself I have been bullied and still am, and all I can say about Bullying is that it can end in tradegy. Which in terms is so bad. Bullying is the worst kind of thing that can happen techinlly.
    lady_tigers15
    lady_tigers15

Bullying : How to stop it.   Empty stop bullying

Post  lady_tigers15 Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:59 am

i would like to stop bullying because people that is bullying other kids is causing them people trouble in their life and i know from experience that it will hurt you...
    from being talked about and being picked on it has to be the worst feeling ever not long ago i just got over a eating disorder the only places i would eat is home and at family houses i myself know that having a eating disorder is not something to play around with it is a everyday battle that u have to deal with its not something you have one day and gone the next ...
    i have had thought about self harm but now that i have grown some i see that hurting your self in any way is not worth it GOD will punish them in the long run so if someone is bullying you dont hide what u feel do something because whether you know it or not someone in this world is going thru the same thing you are and it will hurt you and everyone else so i do have the right to finally speak out to those and stand my ground now so everyone that is being bullyed turn the other cheek and show them that you are a great person and you are not scared of them and that u a wonderful person if they dont see it well they will see one day...
    Always remember to STAY STRONG __ and never let anyone tare you down or down you or something u believe in ((:
    thats all i have to say for now !
    sweetellissa
    sweetellissa

Post  sweetellissa Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:29 pm

Im bullied everyday and i tried to kill myself and i regret it. I also cut myself for awhile.
    1babe

Post  1babe Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:42 am

hello i would like to stop bullying because i think bulling is really mean because the bullys dont relieze how much it hurts the person that ur bullying and then the person being bulled trys to comite sucide because the bullys make them upset and then if u dont go to school the next day people start rumors about you because i would know people were saying that i was pregnant one day because i didnt go to school and it really hurts me.i know how bulling is because ive been bulled ever since 1st grade and its been in my life forever and it hurts me alot.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:34 pm