clicksters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
clicksters

4 posters

Im having issues ay school :'(

sweetellissa
    sweetellissa

Im having issues ay school :'( Empty Im having issues ay school :'(

Post  sweetellissa Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:13 pm

Everyday i go to school i get stared at because i am suppostedly a slut and a whore and im a virgin and i date alot of people because i need a distration from whats going on at home ... no one understands .!!! Sad
    peaceonearth

Im having issues ay school :'( Empty Re: Im having issues ay school :'(

Post  peaceonearth Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:07 pm

I would just ignore them and if they say that your a whore and a slut, just tell them that that your not one and that you have issues going on or what ever you feel like telling them. Make sure that you tell them of how you feel and if they still keep saying those kind of things at school, go to a staff member that you can trust and tell them of whats going on.
    sweetellissa
    sweetellissa

Post  sweetellissa Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:28 am

Ive been bullied my entire life its really hard to just ignore them.!
    Serenija
    Serenija

Post  Serenija Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:51 am

You need to find a person which understand you and talk whit him about it. Then its easy ignore bully. Of course its hard to find such a person but its realy help. (i say from my own experience)
    starlyraia
    starlyraia

Post  starlyraia Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:20 pm

sweetellissa wrote:Ive been bullied my entire life its really hard to just ignore them.!
    I know how you feel! I wanna ignore but you cant because you also go there to that school. I had a situatin where I was called a EXPLiCiT CONTENT and a liar and the schools drama keeper color]and it wasnt ffair, but I got through it the easy way because I told a adult about it and my parents and they also brought me back into my school when I was still in my confort zone, yes my ld friends hated me but when they've found out that it wasnt me, they wanted to come back and apologyze. And I told them no! Because they've put me down and wanting to make me just roll over and die, but then they wanna come back. No! You stay srtong , plus school is over and then you can start fresh as a flower

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:45 pm